5 Days: June 11 - 15, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Class Limit: 30
This course is designed for experienced traffic crash investigators who have a good working knowledge of the techniques and applications of formulas taught in basic crash investigation courses and who wish to build upon that foundation with more advanced mathematical formulas used to analyze motorcycle crashes.
You will be given a manual of applicable information to use as a motorcycle reference book.
* Analyzing and interpreting the motorcycle crash scene
* Determining acceleration and deceleration characteristics
* Analyzing and interpreting modes of instability and handling characteristics in motorcycles
* Interpreting the operator factor
* Reviewing motorcycle tires, helmets and other equipment
* Using a practical application of formulas (projects)
You must have completed, at a minimum of Basic Crash Investigation
What to Bring (Required):
* Scientific calculator
* Traffic template/Engineering ruler (with a scale of at least 1:120, 1:240)
PROGRAM COST: BERGEN COUNTY $0.00 OUT-OF-COUNTY $0.00